Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 2 of my Etsy shop SALE

Slowly adding new stock to my shop. I've just completely restocked the ACEO section.
ACEO = Art Cards,Editions and Original. It is an affordable way to collect original art just for the pleasure of it - very affordable! Each work of art is the size of a playing card or trading card. They come in a protective sleeve so they are safe until you decide what you want to do with them. I have collected them myself from artists I admire. Here are my latest:

Weasel Boy
No weasels were harmed in the making of this ACEO! He's not that kind of boy.
Braindrops It's just what came out of my imagination...
Red Blue Yellow (apparently they make black)
Red=Green I was once a very confused child and this ACEO proves it.
Look Mum! No hands! How is it I'm all grown up and still not as glamorous as my cut-out dolls?
Four Equals a dalliance with maths - and art!

No comments: