Monday, July 03, 2006

Book Meme

From Anastasia
1) pick up a book which is the closest to you at the moment
2) open page 123
3) find the third sentence
4) post it in your blog (plus the instructions)
5) don't choose the book, just pick up the one closest to you

Ok, mine was "Quick Italian" (subtitled "Essential Italian in under 3 hours"). At first I felt sure it wouldn't have 123 pages! But it did - only just - and it is from the grammar section...

"Person
A category used to disinguish between I/we (1st person), you (2nd person) and he/she/it/they (3rd person) forms of the verb."


I also looked up "meme" as I wasn't sure...
meme
Pronunciation Key (mm)
n.
A unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another.

Thanks Anastasia, for the little bit of fun!

1 comment:

Sue Seibert said...

OK, I did it!

http://siouxsue.blogspot.com/