Friday, March 20, 2009

My First Newsletter - Sent!

I'm thrilled to say I've mastered the art of the newsletter and have today sent out my first issue. If you haven't subscribed already, please do so in the form at the top of my sidebar on the right. I won't send them regularly or often, it is meant to be just a nice way of keeping you informed of news and events. The other nice thing about it is I'm using it as an opportunity to spoil you with a little 'present' in each issue and coming soon - a subscribers giveaway! So subscribe now so you don't miss the next issue!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it certainly looks as if you did a fine job. Congratulations!

Clare said...

Teriffic, Congratulations Jan!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I will have to sign up for that!! Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to getting your newsletter started! I'm curious if you uesd any specific newsletter software for this!?

Jan Allsopp said...

Thanks everyone! I'm really pleased with how it looks and how easy it ended up being. Anna T I used Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP) on a tip from another blogger. I had previous looked around for options so I had an idea of how cumbersome they can be and how expensive it can turn out. This site is great!