Saturday, May 27, 2006

I've Tried My Waterbrush



I've been trying out my water brush... just dabbling... it seems like such a great idea... but I'm not sure about the one I got... no such thing as a Niji in my local art shop... mine was Japanese... but I don't remember the brand...



I did this on a watercolour page I inserted into this journal when I made it about 2 years ago. I'm still filling it. Not even half full yet. I've learnt my lesson about making large books! This is my ideas book really. The place I evolve my paintings. I don't usually paint in it - as it is only cartridge paper (another lesson learned) but I do whenever a water colour sheet comes along.

3 comments:

Lin said...

OOOH -- I really love the way you've done these cards!!! GREAT job!

Alison said...

Yes, beautiful card boxes

Lydia Velarde said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog because I got to enjoy yours again. My favorite is the cards the boxer, and the boxes you got from your father in law. I enjoyed your blog so much! Thanks.I like the variety.