Monday, March 03, 2008

Awarded!


What a lovely surprise to receive this award from Janey!  She so rightly deserves this award.  I am wishing I could just send it straight back to her!  And why not!


So I am passing this award on to those who I do love this much:

Janey for being my oldest (in length of service, not age) blogging buddy, and such a great supporter of me and my lil' old blog.  (Who cares that she awarded me first?!)

To Nix for being a great artist, blogger and fellow art student.  But if that's not enough to merit this, I'll also mention that she and I will be creating - together - separately - or somehow -  in collaboration!

Linda at Quotidian Curiosities (I love the name!) gets this award, in spite of the fact she has been a multiple award winner recently, because she has always helped to lift my spirits when they were flagging a bit, with her thoughtful comments here on my blog.  I appreciate the support Linda!

Alison at Scribbles Adagio who inspires me constantly with her wonderful memory paintings. 

And my newest blogging friend, Sara from Double Elephant, The Daily Drawing, AND her third blog, Complicities.   Sara is a gifted artist and her artist's books are amazing.  And she lives near me, so I hope I'll get to have an 'analogue' chat soon.

It's actually hard to stop this list; it's just limited time tonight that stops me from going on (and on).  Thanks to everyone not on my list.  I do love you and your support for me and my blog over the years has really been appreciated.

I need to add the link to Emila who created this award and whose blog will tell you all about it.  The participation rules are simple:

1. If you get tagged (and want to play along), write a post with links to blogs that you love,
2. Link to 
this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

And as they say "I love you all!"

(I don't think I really need it, but I'm off to have another red wine!)

5th March - I corrected the error in the link to Alison's Scribbles Adagio!  Ooops!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Thank you! and yes we shall in some way or form!

Sara Bowen said...

Thanks Jan, that's so sweet! I'll pass it on... By the way, I'm in awe of your creativity too. I find it very difficult to get a perspective on my own! So thank you for your positive comments. Sara x ps. and yes, we'll meet up soon!