Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am still alive (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)

My attempt at subtle humour and a tribute to On Kawara, but yes - I am still alive!!!


It has been a crazy time of ups and downs, of creative bursts and downtime, of frantic essay writing and doing not much at all, of health and the need to recover again.  I have made some stuff I'm really pleased with but in browsing my files tonight to add an image or two, I find I have recorded none of it.  Strange.  Some of what I wanted to show you, I have given away as Christmas presents.  Some of it I can photograph later (when I again have access to a camera - it's away on holidays and I will join it tomorrow afternoon).  But the end result is all I can offer is typed words on an illuminated screen that claim that I am still alive, and say that I truly wish you a happy Christmas and, as I aspire to myself, a VERY good New Year!  

And my next post will be picturesque again - I promise!


4 comments:

quirkyartist said...

I must say I love the header of your blog.

Anonymous said...

And we'll hold you to that promise too. Have a great entire new year.

janey
http://janeysjourney.com

Jane LaFazio said...

my, you have been gone for a bit! hope all is well, and can't wait to hear what you're up to, and what you alluded to in the October post.
don't ya just LOVE Janey's work!
Happy New Year Jan!

Carol said...

Now I've found your blog too and will read with interest. I love your playing cards, clever and beautiful.Happy New Year and I hope 2008 brings good health as well as happiness, love, peace and prosperity.Carol