Saturday, September 05, 2009

Saturday Shopping List - I'm going to Paris!

Yes! It's true! In 3 weeks!!!!
So many things have kept me busy of late but there is no denying the terminal velocity of a impending departure date. Those other things are finally beginning to take on less importance and the most important thing *PARIS* is finally winning. I'll tell more later but in the mean time here is a very Parisian Saturday Shopping List.

Belle by linn photography


Dreams of Paris by Shann Spishak



I will tell you more about my plans to turn instantly Parisian, the "Dream" dream apartment in the Marais, the shopping, the art... Sooooon. In the meantime, check out what others are shopping for today by clicking through the list on Fancy Picnic.

8 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO envious of you!!!

Marie said...

Hope you have a great time here :-) Thanks so much for featuring my wrap shrug :-)

Kristen said...

Lucky girl!!!
Great list too...the Oil Painting is amazing!

Have a great trip :)

stilettoheights said...

thank you so much for including me here, with such beautiful other pieces!!

Shann said...

Thanks for including my painting and looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Owl and Fox said...

How exciting!!! I love that feeling of anticipation before a trip :)
I will be waiting very patiently for the photos when you return!

Unknown said...

Wow, fabulous choices! I really like the Eiffel tower necklace by Calio Jewelry. Enjoy Paris! It's such a beautiful city! I'd love to go back someday!

lyptis said...

OH, IM SO JEALOUS, I WANNA GO TOO!!

HAVE FUN!:)