Thursday, March 22, 2007

A very ___________ birthday to me

It's not my birthday - it's my blogs birthday.

I'd planned to do some interesting posts.


My computer problems are bigger than I had hoped, but I'm not really surprised.


I won't be able to celebrate. Or do anything interesting here until sometime early April. I'm sorry for you all, but most of all I'm sorry for myself. (Don't you hate self pity?)

But there is good news! I do have something really exciting brewing!!!
I won't say yet! You'll have to guess...


(I'll give you a hint......



I'm having a special blog guest!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your blog. Good luck and have a great day.
Do check out my blog on birthday greeting cards for loads of fun stuffs.

Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday Jan. I'm sure you'll love your Mac even more than I love mine. My children call my Mac my best friend Macca.
Sharon

Alison said...

Oh, happy birthday blog! I hope you get back up soon. I've really enjoyed visiting you this past year.

Anonymous said...

Jan,
Love your drawings and your printed notebooks and looking forward to your interview with your 'special guest'.

One of your fellow maisel bloggers,
Susan Gallacher-Turner
http://sculpturepdx.blogspot.com
susangt.com

Linda said...

:-) Happy Blog Birthday! And I'm going to keep an eye out for this upcoming excitement...

littlemithi said...

Happy blog-birthday! Looking forward to the surprise ....

Jade said...

you have my sympathies with your computer problems, i always go a bit mad when mine plays up. Looking forward to the surprise!

Jane LaFazio said...

A special blog guest?? Could it be Roly???
condolences on the computer problems.